Since January,
I’ve been on a health kick! I work out multiple times a week and I try my best to
eat healthy (although, I’m not going to lie, it’s been way harder than I
anticipated). At first I started because I wanted that awesome spring break
body for my senior spring break, but then I noticed that the benefits
of staying healthy were far better than a great body for only a week.
However, since I’m
a college student and staying healthy is quite expensive, I was forced to find
ways to improvise, so I did that with Instagram’s help. No trainer? No problem,
I followed multiple Instagram pages that provide countless workouts and even some full workout
plans. Along with the workout pages, I followed multiple healthy food accounts. All of these follows have been very helpful. Although I feel a little crazy double checking Instagram in the gym before I start a workout, it works for me! I'm going to share a few of my favorites:
@buttworkoutvids is my absolute favorite! It pretty much speaks for itself; I mean everyone wants a great butt, right? This is the page that sometimes has me looking like an unproductive weirdo in the gym (right before I start KILLING it!) It has tons of workouts that definitely make you feel the burn if done right. The video show women utilizing equipment in ways I guaruntee you've never thought about before.
If you're looking for a bomb healthy chef to follow, Ayesha Curry may be your gal! She posts tons of delicious recipes that are super healthy and easy to make. Recently, she's come out with a cook book. I can't wait to make that purchase; I'm sure it won't disappoint.
No comments:
Post a Comment